Headphones can make you privately listen to your favourite tunes and watch your favourite videos wherever you may be.
But with the numerous headphone models sold online, it can really get confusing to choose just one headphone. This article will help you find the best headphone for you.
All headphones mentioned in this article are well-built, comfortable to wear, and reasonably priced.
Lets take a look at some of the best headphones under 200$
Tips in Choosing the Right Headphones
- Evaluate sound quality. If you’re an audiophile, this is very important for you. Headphones emphasize different parts of the audio spectrum. You might like one headphone for its sound over another.
If you’re buying in a retail store, you should try the headphones first before purchasing. If you are buying online, you should check return policies first and ensure you can return or exchange a headphone for another model.
- Know the designs. Over-the-ear models are ideal when you are at home. However, earphones of this type are quite large to carry around when you are traveling.
Smaller and more portable models are handy, but these aren’t as good as the over-the-ear headphones when it comes to sound quality.
If you are always on the road, often in trains or airplanes, you may want to get a headphone with noise-reduction technology.
- Look for a comfortable headphone. A comfortable headphone is one that you can wear for extended periods. It should have a soft headband and ear cups that ‘breathe.’ Simply put, you can wear the said headphone for a long time without feeling any pain or getting sweaty around the ears.
- Compare prices. Just like in buying any other product, you’d want to get the best priced headphone. You can do so by comparing prices and features of two to three headphones that catch your fancy or suit your requirements.
Other Factors to Consider
- Water resistance. This is particularly important if you are buying headphones for your workouts. You would want water resistant headphones.
- Tangle-free cords. Most of the headphones discussed in this review are of the corded design. Corded headphones are known for their good sound quality although the cable can get in the way at times. Look for headphones with tangle-free cords or cables for your convenience.
What Are The Best Headphones Under 200?
Taking into consideration the abovementioned factors, then we can say that the Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones are the best in the five-headphone list.
It has good audio reproduction, as you would expect from a headphone from Sony. It has a tangle-free cord design. And it is easy to carry around.
Plus it has a very low price considering it’s from a reputable brand. It’s not surprising why this model is the best in this list.